The discography of Anthony J. Resta, composer , record producer and multi-instrumentalist, consists of over one hundred thirty albums and EPs, over twenty singles, and also includes work on film and television soundtracks.
As a producer and musician (with credits for drums, guitar, bass, keyboards, flute, and other instruments) Resta has contributed to albums by Duran Duran, Shawn Mullins, Guster, Collective Soul, the Josh Joplin Band, Perry Farrell, Megadeth, Needtobreathe, Full Devil Jacket, Green River Ordinance, and Extreme.
Albums and soundtracks that have earned certified RIAA Gold and Platinum awards with Resta’s involvement include Duran Duran’s Greatest (gold and platinum), and Thank You (gold), Shawn Mullins’ Soul’s Core (gold and platinum), Collective Soul’s Dosage (gold and platinum), and Blender (gold), the Scream 3 soundtrack (gold), and the Twilight soundtrack (gold, platinum, and double platinum).
For film and television, Resta has done production and programming work on soundtracks for the films The Saint, Scream 3, and Twilight, and television series Wasteland and Melrose Place, among others.
With the composers’ collective ELECTRONS, Resta contributed underground electronica compositions and soundtrack work.
- Meze Audio-High-end audio company an international partner of the FMC-Film Music Contest
- Top-quality virtual instruments and effects for our contestants from D16 Group Audio Software
- Watch the FMC 2020 Award-Winning scores for the Kerama Blue and Perpetual motion
- FMC-Film Music Contest: From London to the whole world
- PSPAudioware rewarded absolute winners of FMC 2020
- Best Service rewarded some FMC 2020 winners with its Sound libraries of the highest quality
- FMC 2020 Absolute winners, 2nd and 3rd place winners revealed
- Announcement of the winners: Video premiere 17.5. 2020 19:00 CEST
- FMC-Film Music Contest is pleased to announce our 2020 Finalists!