Below you will find an updated version of FAQ in our contest.
1. Can I join multiple categories in your contest?
Yes, of course. You can apply for one or more categories with as many music contributions as you want.
2. My music composition has more than 6 minutes. What shall I do?
Musical compositions with a maximum length of 6 minutes can be included in the contest. If you composition is longer, please, shorten it to the required total time in minutes before registering with FMC.
3. Can I include more compositions in one category?
Yes, of course, you can include more than one composition in one category.
4. Is it possible to upload multiple audio files in one registration?
No, each entry must be registered separately.
5. Can I also include a traditional/folk composition with my singing into the Voice category?
Yes, of course, you can enter the Voice category with any song of your choice sung in any language.
6.How can I deliver my music for the film KeramaBlue.?
Upload the audio track in mp3 format for the film Keramablue here:
7.How will I know that my registration and payment was successful?
After successful registration and payment, you will receive a confirmation to your email. When checking emails from us, please, check also the spam section.
8. How will I know that my audio composition for the film Keramablue has been recorded and successfully delivered for the judges?
After successful uploading, you will receive a confirmation email. When checking emails from us, please, check also the spam section.
9. Can I apply even if I am under 18?
Yes, but the application form must be filled in and approved by your parent.
10. Will I have a greater chance of success in the contest when I involve more than one composition?
It depends on every single case and there is no clear answer. Sometimes, another song by the author can considerably help when deciding and show the author‘s complexity, or significantly shift in scoring thanks to a stronger composition from the author‘s portfolio.
11. Can I also enter with audio in another format, e.g., waw, flac?
No, please, enter the contest with compositions in mp3 format.
12. I do not have a paypal account, can I pay for registration also by credit card?
Yes, you can pay safely with your credit card.
13. Can I also enter the contest with live recording from my concert?
You can include studio compositions, compositions from a home recording studio or a pc, as well as live recordings.
14. Where do FMC registered compositions go?
They are delivered exclusively to the judges to be listened to for evaluation purposes of the contest.