Below you will find an updated version of FAQ in our contest.
1. Can I join multiple categories in your contest?
Yes, of course. You can apply for one or more categories with as many music contributions as you want.
2. My music composition has more than 6 minutes. What shall I do?
Musical compositions with a maximum length of 6 minutes can be included in the contest. If you composition is longer, please, shorten it to the required total time in minutes before registering with FMC.
3. Can I include more compositions in one category?
Yes, of course, you can include more than one composition in one category.
4. Is it possible to upload multiple audio files in one registration?
No, each entry must be registered separately.
5.How can I deliver my music for the film KeramaBlue.?
Upload the audio track in mp3 format for the film Keramablue here:
6.How will I know that my registration and payment was successful?
After successful registration and payment, you will receive a confirmation to your email. When checking emails from us, please, check also the spam section.
7. How will I know that my audio composition for the film Keramablue has been recorded and successfully delivered for the judges?
After successful uploading, you will receive a confirmation email. When checking emails from us, please, check also the spam section.
8. Can I apply even if I am under 18?
Yes, but the application form must be filled in and approved by your parent.
9. Will I have a greater chance of success in the contest when I involve more than one composition?
It depends on every single case and there is no clear answer. Sometimes, another song by the author can considerably help when deciding and show the author‘s complexity, or significantly shift in scoring thanks to a stronger composition from the author‘s portfolio.
10. Can I also enter with audio in another format, e.g., waw, flac?
No, please, enter the contest with compositions in mp3 format.
11. I do not have a paypal account, can I pay for registration also by credit card?
Yes, you can pay safely with your credit card.
12. Can I also enter the contest with live recording from my concert?
You can include studio compositions, compositions from a home recording studio or a pc, as well as live recordings.
13. Where do FMC registered compositions go?
They are delivered exclusively to the judges to be listened to for evaluation purposes of the contest.
- Meze Audio-High-end audio company an international partner of the FMC-Film Music Contest
- Top-quality virtual instruments and effects for our contestants from D16 Group Audio Software
- Watch the FMC 2020 Award-Winning scores for the Kerama Blue and Perpetual motion
- FMC-Film Music Contest: From London to the whole world
- PSPAudioware rewarded absolute winners of FMC 2020
- Best Service rewarded some FMC 2020 winners with its Sound libraries of the highest quality
- FMC 2020 Absolute winners, 2nd and 3rd place winners revealed
- Announcement of the winners: Video premiere 17.5. 2020 19:00 CEST
- FMC-Film Music Contest is pleased to announce our 2020 Finalists!