Composer, conductor and son of art, Gianni Ephrikian has collaborated with numerous artists of all musical genres and with his record label “Holly Music” has produced several records with his orchestrations and orchestra conducting. In 2015 and 2016 he was awarded in Hollywood at the “Los Angeles Music Awards” as “International Artist of the Year” and “International Music Producer” for instrumental music (unpublished). In 2017 he received an award in Las Vegas (the Best of Las Vegas) for instrumental music and in November 2017 again in Hollywood as “Outstanding International Conductor”. In 2019 he won the “FILM MUSIC CONTEST” with the soundtrack of the film (short film) “Water for Africa”. He is currently engaged in his latest work: a modern Opera entitled “On The Eighth Day”. A challenging job that involves the use of: a reciting actor, a symphony orchestra, a rock band and a modern ballet.
- Meze Audio-High-end audio company an international partner of the FMC-Film Music Contest
- Top-quality virtual instruments and effects for our contestants from D16 Group Audio Software
- Watch the FMC 2020 Award-Winning scores for the Kerama Blue and Perpetual motion
- FMC-Film Music Contest: From London to the whole world
- PSPAudioware rewarded absolute winners of FMC 2020
- Best Service rewarded some FMC 2020 winners with its Sound libraries of the highest quality
- FMC 2020 Absolute winners, 2nd and 3rd place winners revealed
- Announcement of the winners: Video premiere 17.5. 2020 19:00 CEST
- FMC-Film Music Contest is pleased to announce our 2020 Finalists!