A Man and His Instrument, Dedicated to Excellence.
Lee Oskar is an internationally acclaimed harmonica virtuoso, composer, producer, harmonica manufacturer, and lifelong musical explorer. He is renowned for his iconic role as a founding member and lead harmonica player of the pioneering funk/jazz band that composed and recorded such hits as “Low Rider,” “Spill the Wine,” “Cisco Kid,” “The World is a Ghetto,” “Slippin’ into Darkness,” “Why Can’t Be Friends,” and many more chart-topping songs from 1969-1993. Since then, Oskar and his original band mates from that era perform as the LowRider Band. Oskar also performs around the world with outstanding musicians from the US Pacific Northwest, known as Lee Oskar and Friends, featuring his own new arrangements, compositions and well-loved hit songs.
With a wide-ranging portfolio of unforgettable compositions, Oskar has earned critical and popular acclaim for many decades. Several Lee Oskar compositions have been featured in movie sound tracks and television commercials. Oskar has contributed to many Gold and Platinum recordings, and has been honored with multiple ASCAP Writing Awards. His hooklines and melodies have been widely used, including “San Francisco Bay,” which was utilized in the recent megahit song, “Timber” by Pitbull, and others in award-winning songs, “Strip That Down” by Liam Payne and “GDFR” by Flo Rida.
Through Lee Oskar Productions and Publishing, Oskar has brought in highly talented instrumentalists to contribute to exciting new arrangements of his original compositions, which will soon be released through various recording projects. In addition, he has brilliantly produced the work of other accomplished artists.
Oskar is also proud to collaborate with Playing for Change (PFC), a globally recognized organization that is dedicated to connecting people all over the world through the unifying power of music, and supporting music education in underserved areas.
- FMC 2020 Winners- Original Theatre Music – Listen here
- Meze Audio-High-end audio company an international partner of the FMC-Film Music Contest
- Top-quality virtual instruments and effects for our contestants from D16 Group Audio Software
- Watch the FMC 2020 Award-Winning scores for the Kerama Blue and Perpetual motion
- FMC-Film Music Contest: From London to the whole world
- PSPAudioware rewarded absolute winners of FMC 2020
- Best Service rewarded some FMC 2020 winners with its Sound libraries of the highest quality
- FMC 2020 Absolute winners, 2nd and 3rd place winners revealed
- Announcement of the winners: Video premiere 17.5. 2020 19:00 CEST