- Identification data of the Controller: Natural person Mgr. Vladimír Železňák Umelecká Spoločnosť GONG Košice as the Controller (the “Controller”) is responsible for the security and protection of the entrusted personal data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”) and with Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic No. 18/2018, on the protection of personal data and on the amendment and supplement of some other Acts, as amended.
Natural person Mgr. Vladimír Železňák Umelecká Spoločnosť GONG Košice, Company ID No. 10778209, registered office Hemerkova 27, 040 23, Košice. Registered with the Trade Office of the Košice District Office, trades register No. 803-3327
- Purpose of the processing of the personal data
The processing of data from the online form for registration to the FMC or its accompanying events. The processing of personal data for the purpose of ensuring the provision of information by the Controller before, during and after the competition, and for the information and documentation purposes of the Controller. For the purpose of identifying the participant for the needs of the evaluation process related to FMC events and its accompanying competitions organised by the Controller.
- List of personal data
Name, surname, city, country, email, date and status of registration, date and status of payment.
- Duration of consent: The user’s consent shall become valid at the moment of the voluntary provision of consent through the highlighting (checking) of the applicable field in the electronic form and will remain valid for all registered persons for the duration of the competition and, for the winners, for five years or until the user withdraws his/her consent. After the end of the competition, the Controller shall automatically remove and delete all the personal data provided in the application form from the database.
- DATA TRANSFER Personal data of a user will not be published or provided to any third party by the Controller.
When he/she visits and during the subsequent use of the official website of the FMC competition and its Controller, a user – affected person – may provide to the Controller with his/her personal data. Personal data of a user may be provided through the voluntary registration process when subscribing to the newsletter in the official application form for the competition, and also through the email address, whereby the user can be identified.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. One necessary condition for the processing of personal data of a user by the Controller for the purpose of sending the newsletter is the granting by the user of his/her consent with the processing of personal data within the necessary scope and with the sending of marketing messages, while this consent is the sole legal basis for the processing of the personal data provided by the user (email address). In order to ensure the Controller has the authority to process the provided personal data, a user must express his/her consent with the retention and further processing of the personal data obtained, within the scope needed to achieve the purpose determined in this written information.
- Group Data Protection Officer:
The person responsible for protecting personal data for the FMC (B.C. Erika Šipošová). She acts on behalf of all the members of the Controller in connection with the protection of personal data. The Group Data Protection Officer will answer any questions you may have relating to the processing of your personal data, the obligations arising for a competition participant from the applicable personal data protection legislation, or questions relating to information contained in the competition rules.You can contact the Group Data Protection Officer using the following contact data:
email address email@example.com,
by writing to the address: Strojárenska 3, Košice 040 01Personal data are stored on a protected server. Only the responsible person, the organiser, natural person Mgr. Vladimír Železňák Umelecká Spoločnosť GONG Košice, Company ID No. 10778209, registered office Hemerkova 27, 040 23, Košice, who is also the Controller and recipient of the personal data, have access to this information. The personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
- Information on the rights of the affected person: The rights of a user in relation to the protection of his/her personal data are defined primarily by Articles 12 to 22 of the GDPR, as amended. A user has the right, based on a written or emailed request addressed to the Controller (firstname.lastname@example.org), to request:
- confirmation as to whether the personal data about the user are or are not processed, access to the personal data of the user and information about them, as well as the correction of such data,
- restriction of the processing of personal data of the user, especially if they are incorrect,
- the deletion of personal data of the user, especially if the purpose of their processing is no longer valid or consent to their processing has been withdrawn,
- the transfer of personal data of the user to another Controller in a structured and machine-readable form.
- Likewise, a user has the right, in writing or by email (to the address email@example.com):
- to withdraw his/her consent with the processing of personal data at any time, with effect from the date of delivery of such notice, if the personal data is being processed based on provided consent. In such a case, the lawfulness of the processing before the delivery of the notice on the withdrawal of consent will be retained.
- if the processing of personal data is not performed based on provided consent of the user, to object to such processing for reasons relating to the personal situation or suspicion of unlawful processing of data.
- COOKIES During the use of the FMC website, “cookies” (small files that ensure the monitoring of the activity of a user on a website) may be stored on the device through which a user accesses the website. The conditions for the storage and management of such cookies are as follows:
- The user has the permanent possibility to express his/her consent or non-consent with the storage of cookies (through the settings of his/her web browser – by permitting or forbidding the storage of cookies).
- If consent is provided (cookies are permitted), the following can be stored on a user’s device:
1. temporary cookies that are automatically deleted when the user’s web browser is closed,
2. long-term cookies that remain in the user’s web browser even after the device is switched off (the user may delete these cookies at any time and they are also automatically deleted after a few weeks or months).
- with his/her consent, the user also permits the Controller to use the cookies for its own records or analytical purposes, and for the purposes of targeted advertising by partners with which it has concluded special agreements to display advertising on websites. The consent of the user will remain valid as long as the settings of his/her web browser remain unchanged. This consent will expire with a change to the settings of the user’s web browser or the banning of cookies.
- If consent is refused (cookies are refused in the web browser), the Controller cannot guarantee the full functionality of the website huaweionline.sk, and in particular cannot guarantee that logging in to the client/member section will be possible.
- Additional information:
- The affected person provides their consent by filling in the application form, checking consent with the processing of personal data, and accepting the competition rules published on the official website of the competition.
- The Controller declares that when selecting intermediaries it took due account of their expert, technical, organisational and personnel capacity and their ability to guarantee the secure processing of personal data through measures pursuant to Section 19(1).
- The Controller declares that it has adopted all measures within the meaning of Section 19(1) and hereby undertakes to protect such data from accidental or unlawful damage and destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised access and disclosure as well as from any other inadmissible forms of processing within the meaning of measures adopted in the security project.
- An intermediary undertakes to process personal data only within the scope and under the terms and conditions arranged in this commission.
- The Controller declares that it will only collect personal data within the scope needed to fulfil the stated purpose and will only process them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected.
- The Controller shall maintain confidentiality relating to personal data that it processes. This obligation shall persist even after the termination of the processing of the personal data.
B: By registering for the competition, a competition participant concurrently provides his/her consent to the use of his/her likeness, written representations, images and audio and visual recordings relating to his/her person or expressions of a personal nature prepared by the organiser in connection with the implemented competition, and with the presentation of the prizes, for commercial purposes in all communication media irrespective of their nature and designation, and in all the usual methods, to their potential association with other works and to their inclusion into a set of works in accordance with Section 12(1) of Act No. 40/1964, the Civil Code, as amended (the Civil Code). A competition participant provides this consent to the organiser without any material, time, quantity or territorial limitation, and may withdraw it at any time. This consent also applies to third parties to which the Organiser provides the data specified in this paragraph in accordance with their intended purpose.