Vlado is on of the best, undisputed masters of mastering.
Two-time GRAMMY Award winner. Vlado has been a mastering engineer for his entire 43-year career in the recording industry. Just a small sampling of his credits cut across multiple genres of music, including rock, hip hop, pop, jazz, metal, dance, opera, Broadway and classical.
Artists that Vlado Meller has mastered include:
Beastie Boys, Andrea Bocelli, Johnny Cash, Charlotte Church, Celine Dion, Duran Duran, Kenny G, Kenny Loggins, Julio Iglesias, Michael Jackson, Lil Wayne, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Kanye West, Kenny Loggins, Paul McCartney, Metallica, George Michael, Oasis, Pink Floyd, Public Enemy, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Shakira, Barbra Streisand, System Of A Down, Weezer, Jack White, and many, many more.
Vlado worked with CBS/Sony for 38 years. After the legendary Sony Studios in New York City closed, Meller joined Universal Mastering, where he continued to expand his unparalleled portfolio until 2011.
Today, Vlado continues to perfect his craft at his own studio – Vlado Meller Mastering – located in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- Original Theater music
- Mastering Session with Vlado Meller II
- FMC 2020 is open.
- FMC 2020 global opening of the new edition at the VIP event in London
- FMC 2020 contest categories officially introduced
- FMC 2020 compose music for the short Japanese film KeramaBlue
- FMC 2020 Prestigious International panel of judges
- Prizes in the current year of FMC are worth more than € 20,000!!
- New sections on the web: Testimonials and Donate.