Adam Balazs is a multi-award winning film composer with a body of work that includes more than 50 feature films and over 800 episodes for television. He composed music for the 2017 Academy-Award winning short film “Sing” (Won 1 Oscar. Another 13 wins & 1 nomination) and the 2018 Golden-Bear Winner and Academy-Award nominated feature “On Body and Soul”(Nominated for 1 Oscar. Another 17 wins & 16 nominations). Adam is a member of the European Film Academy, the Hungarian Film Academy and teaches Digital Orchestration and Composition at the Franz Liszt Academy of Music since 2014.
- FMC 2020 Absolute winners, 2nd and 3rd place winners revealed
- Announcement of the winners: Video premiere 17.5. 2020 19:00 CEST
- FMC-Film Music Contest is pleased to announce our 2020 Finalists!
- FMC-2020 original handmade trophies for the absolute winners revealed.
- FMC 2020 Semifinalists-Electronic music for the film Perpetual motion
- FMC 2020 Semifinalists-Original music for the film Kerama Blue
- FMC 2020 Semifinalists -Original music for Film, TV, Ads, Video games
- FMC 2020 Semifinalists-Original Theater music
- FMC 2020 Semifinalists-Instrumental music