The Deadline to enter FMC 2020 and upload your original music is March 1st 2020!!
Until the start of the FMC 2020
FMC 2020 contest categories:
FMC 2020 Prestigious International panel of judges:
Vlado is on of the best, undisputed masters of mastering. Two-time GRAMMY Award winner…
Rudolf Geri is a Slovak music composer, music arranger, conductor and artistic director of…
First feature film Paul worked on was Ridley Scott’s Blade Runner with Greek composer of…
or thirty-five years, Mark Baxter has helped thousands of singers with his unique approach to…
Lee Oskar is an internationally acclaimed harmonica virtuoso, composer, producer…
The discography of Anthony J. Resta, composer , record producer and multi-instrumentalist…
Composer, conductor and son of art, Gianni Ephrikian has collaborated with numerous artists…
What is the FMC?
FMC is a unique international competition for creators of original film and TV music, for composers, bands, musicians, producers, soloists in instrumental, theater, electronic and gospel/Christian music, with no age limits and irrespective of nationality or country of origin. In the ‘Voice’ category, we do not require authored compositions, we are only looking for a “golden voice”.
Why register for the FMC?
- This could be best answered by last year’s winners and some of the participants from 38 countries.
- The contest’s organiser has allocated prizes for the winners with a total value of EUR 20,000.
- Winners in individual categories will win the grand prize.
- The event includes worldwide online promotion of the winner in all communication channels used in the contest.
- The winners will receive handmade FMC trophies.
- The event includes media attention from electronic and print media outlets.
- We have experience, we appreciate musicians and we create the space to publicly present them.
- Participation in our contest will benefit your career portfolio.
Our main objective
Our main objective is to give people the opportunity to include their creations and talent in an online, international competitive environment from the convenience of their computers, homes or studios, and to have their abilities assessed by a prestigious international panel of judges.
Please click the link below to make a one-time voluntary donation in any amount or a monthly recurring donation.
- Original Theater music
- Mastering Session with Vlado Meller II
- FMC 2020 is open.
- FMC 2020 global opening of the new edition at the VIP event in London
- FMC 2020 contest categories officially introduced
- FMC 2020 compose music for the short Japanese film KeramaBlue
- FMC 2020 Prestigious International panel of judges
- Prizes in the current year of FMC are worth more than € 20,000!!
- New sections on the web: Testimonials and Donate.