FMC 2020 is open. In London, as we have published, we have opened a new edition in the presence of invited film and music guests.
Our new juror Lee Oskar, who played a mix of blues melodies together with the latest compositions on his Lee Oskar Harmonicas personally attended the opening from Seattle, WA.
The piano version of original composition 7 Wonders of Košice was presented by FMC’s artistic director V. Železňák junior
and the song “Venetian suite” by our English juror Paul Wiffen was played in the piano version.
Finally, the ambassador of the Slovak Republic in London, the Mayor of Košice and the Artistic Director of the FMC opened the competition by symbolically pressing the enter key.
Video coming soon here.
Everything is in your hands now, choose one of the categories closest to you and join the contest. We wish you a lot of inspiration for your musical compositions and we are looking forward to hear them together with the jury. We wish you good luck.
- Multi-award winning film composer is joining FMC-Film Music Contest jury
- FMC-Film Music Contest in new international partnership with Heavyocity
- FMC-Statement on COVID-19
- FMC-Film Music Contest 2020 officially closed its registration.
- Original Theater music
- Mastering Session with Vlado Meller II
- FMC 2020 is open.
- FMC 2020 global opening of the new edition at the VIP event in London
- FMC 2020 contest categories officially introduced