First feature film Paul worked on was Ridley Scott’s Blade Runner with Greek composer of electronic, progressive, ambient, jazz, and orchestral music Vangelis. Paul worked as a musician, sound designer and music programmer for 20 years, doing more sound design work for Vangelis on The Bounty, Francesco, Ridley Scott masterpiece 1492: Conquest of Paradise as well as for Paul McCartney on the title song for John Landis’ Spies Like Us. On a two year stint with Stevie Wonder, he programmed sounds and sequences for songs in Die Hard, Woman in Red and Jungle Fever and while in Los Angeles also worked with award-winning composers Mark Isham and Hans Zimmer. Most recently, his sounds were used by Peter Gabriel in Philip Noyce’s Rabbitproof Fence. Outside of films he programmed for Ultravox, Geoff Downes (Buggles, Yes, Asia), Peter Gabriel and Jean-Michel Jarre. He also assisted Elliot Scheiner on 5.1 surround remixes of Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Multi-award winning film composer is joining FMC-Film Music Contest jury
- FMC-Film Music Contest in new international partnership with Heavyocity
- FMC-Statement on COVID-19
- FMC-Film Music Contest 2020 officially closed its registration.
- Original Theater music
- Mastering Session with Vlado Meller II
- FMC 2020 is open.
- FMC 2020 global opening of the new edition at the VIP event in London
- FMC 2020 contest categories officially introduced