First feature film Paul worked on was Ridley Scott’s Blade Runner with Greek composer of electronic, progressive, ambient, jazz, and orchestral music Vangelis. Paul worked as a musician, sound designer and music programmer for 20 years, doing more sound design work for Vangelis on The Bounty, Francesco, Ridley Scott masterpiece 1492: Conquest of Paradise as well as for Paul McCartney on the title song for John Landis’ Spies Like Us. On a two year stint with Stevie Wonder, he programmed sounds and sequences for songs in Die Hard, Woman in Red and Jungle Fever and while in Los Angeles also worked with award-winning composers Mark Isham and Hans Zimmer. Most recently, his sounds were used by Peter Gabriel in Philip Noyce’s Rabbitproof Fence. Outside of films he programmed for Ultravox, Geoff Downes (Buggles, Yes, Asia), Peter Gabriel and Jean-Michel Jarre. He also assisted Elliot Scheiner on 5.1 surround remixes of Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Meze Audio-High-end audio company an international partner of the FMC-Film Music Contest
- Top-quality virtual instruments and effects for our contestants from D16 Group Audio Software
- Watch the FMC 2020 Award-Winning scores for the Kerama Blue and Perpetual motion
- FMC-Film Music Contest: From London to the whole world
- PSPAudioware rewarded absolute winners of FMC 2020
- Best Service rewarded some FMC 2020 winners with its Sound libraries of the highest quality
- FMC 2020 Absolute winners, 2nd and 3rd place winners revealed
- Announcement of the winners: Video premiere 17.5. 2020 19:00 CEST
- FMC-Film Music Contest is pleased to announce our 2020 Finalists!