Do you want to test your music compositional skills and create music for a professional film? Do you already have experience in composing music for film? Do you want to show your talent in film/TV music? Then this category is right for you. Equal conditions for everybody, equal start, the same film. Each composition will be unique and original and it is entirely up to you how you will enrich the film in terms of music and sound.
You can register for this category here:
With the idea of allowing you, contestants, to compose music for a professional music, after one year of searching we have found a partner who is identified with our idea. So we are welcoming the decision of „Okinawa Film Office“ to enter into cooperation with us. We are bringing all authors a unique opportunity to compose music for an edited version of the short Japanese film “KeramaBlue“.
The film has won numerous awards since its premiere, some of them are mentioned below. Screened in various parts of the world, as well as its successes have led to producing a feature film inspired by KeramaBlue. Right from its premiere, it has won the main prize at the Hamburg Japanese Film Festival as well as the main jury award.
Everyone involved will have a unique material to showcase their talent on.
KeramaBlue – Japanese short film
Read more about the film here
How to apply?
Fill in the registration form and pay the entry fee.
All entry fees from the contest help support new Children and Youth musical talents, future composers and activities for them organized by the non-profit GONG art company.
You will receive a confirmation email with your unique ID number and a link where you can download the movie.
When you composition is ready, go back to our contest site, into the section upload music here: Fill in your name, enter the ID code and upload the music track for the film in mp3 format. After a successful upload, you will receive a confirmation email. The follow our site and social media for info updates and wait for the official evaluation.
You can register here:
- Meze Audio-High-end audio company an international partner of the FMC-Film Music Contest
- Top-quality virtual instruments and effects for our contestants from D16 Group Audio Software
- Watch the FMC 2020 Award-Winning scores for the Kerama Blue and Perpetual motion
- FMC-Film Music Contest: From London to the whole world
- PSPAudioware rewarded absolute winners of FMC 2020
- Best Service rewarded some FMC 2020 winners with its Sound libraries of the highest quality
- FMC 2020 Absolute winners, 2nd and 3rd place winners revealed
- Announcement of the winners: Video premiere 17.5. 2020 19:00 CEST
- FMC-Film Music Contest is pleased to announce our 2020 Finalists!