FMC-Film Music Contest is a unique international competition for music creators, composers composing musical works suitable for Films, TV, Video Game, Ads.
At the same time, it is intended for authors of films, videos, ad designers, video games, cultural, film and television institutions producing audio-visual content with original music.
The FMC has launched a global start and opening a competition in all countries on all continents, registration is open and runs until March 2019.
We assume that it is a good time to introduce you the names of our prestigious jury in MUSIC category.
Vlado Meller (USA)
Is one of the best, undisputed masters of mastering. Two-time GRAMMY Award winner, Artists that Vlado Meller has mastered include: Oasis, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Andrea Bocelli, Paul McCartney and maaany more
Rudolf Geri (SK)
Music composer, music arranger, conductor and artistic director of the music company Gedur. Author of music for at least 150 films and theatre and TV productions
Paul Wiffen (UK)
Worked as a musician, pianist, sound designer and music programmer for 20 years. Doing sound design work for Vangelis for Hollywood Blockbusters. Worked with award-winning composers Mark Isham and Hans Zimmer…
The final of FMC-Film Music Contest will take place in a large hall of the historical town hall of Kosice, on 4.4.2019.
- Original Theater music
- Mastering Session with Vlado Meller II
- FMC 2020 is open.
- FMC 2020 global opening of the new edition at the VIP event in London
- FMC 2020 contest categories officially introduced
- FMC 2020 compose music for the short Japanese film KeramaBlue
- FMC 2020 Prestigious International panel of judges
- Prizes in the current year of FMC are worth more than € 20,000!!
- New sections on the web: Testimonials and Donate.